Ten street photography memes by yours truly.
1. When your street photography friend asks you for your opinion on one of their photos and you don’t know how to react
2. When you’re starting off in street photography and think you need to go out in disguised…
3. The street photography community when you mention Eric Kim and Bruce Gilden in the same sentence.
4. When you’re in the photography zone
5. When you think you got a good photo but no one on social media is liking or commenting on it
6. When you’re producing a street portrait and you kindly ask the subject for one last photo without saying one word
7. When you go on a street photography liking spree on facebook/instagram
8. The smile your face can’t help to make when you think you got a decisive moment type of photo
9. How you feel and eventually end up looking like when you don’t get anything for months
10. When you’re lusting over gearporn and having Gear acquisition Syndrome but you’re broke as fuck