If you are interested in photographing people on the streets and capturing interesting moments then this 3 day workshop is for you! Workshop will include the experience of shooting in Honolulu, followed with discussion and honest constructive critique of your photographs in a classroom setting.
- Learn how to become more confident and comfortable on the streets
- Learn fundamentals of street photography
- Learn to avoid confrontation
- Learn to get close to your subjects without permission
- Learn how to read and react to people
- Learn to anticipate and visualize on the streets
- Meet other street photography enthusiast!
- Workshop Registration & Contact: email@example.com
- Join TIM HUYNH NEWSLETTER
Workshop Time & Tuition
- Date: November 2nd-4th, 2018 (Friday – Sunday)
- Friday 11/2 – 6PM – 9PM (Introduction/Meet & Greet)
- Saturday 11/3 – 10AM – 6PM (All day shooting in Waikiki)
- Sunday 11/4 – 9AM – 4PM (Morning shoot in Honolulu followed by classroom critique)
$600 USD $450 USD (Special EARLYBIRD price before October 19th)
- Workshop cap: 10 students maximum
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Major Credit Cards Accepted. Please make sure to provide your name, email address, and phone number before submitting payment.
***Travel and accommodation is not included in the workshop tuition.
Cancellations / Refund Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel groups with less than 4 participants. Students will be given either a full refund. You will be given at least 2 weeks advance notice if this is the case.
- For international applicants, we are not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the workshop is cancelled. We recommend that you buy refundable tickets and/or travel insurance.
- If you would like to receive a refund before attending the workshop, we require at least 30 days of advance notice.
- By submitting your deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.