Interested in capturing real and raw moments of people on the streets of Honolulu? Join me for my 2-day workshop to gain my personal insights and hands on experience shooting on the streets. Workshop includes a photo walk throughout Honolulu, followed by a discussion and constructive critique of your photographs in a classroom setting.
Any level of photography experience is welcomed. Knowledge of your camera use and basic understanding of camera settings are required.
*Cameras will not be provided.
A laptop will be needed on the final day for downloading images from your camera to edit and critique.
Chinatown Honolulu 2021 – Tim Huynh
- Learn the fundamentals of street photography
- Learn how to become more confident and comfortable on the streets
- Learn how to get close to your subjects without permission and avoid confrontation
- Learn how to read and react to people
- Learn to anticipate and visualize photographic opportunities
- Meet other street photographers and enthusiasts!
- Date: 7/31/21 – 8/1/21 (Saturday – Sunday), 5 students max
- Saturday 7/31 – 10AM – 6PM (Meet & greet – street photography introduction & Full Day shooting in Waikiki)
- Sunday 8/1 9AM – 1PM ( classroom critique & 2 hour shooting in Waikiki)
- Classroom location: TBD
$299 USD$199 USD (EARLYBIRD price before July 19th)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Newsletter sign up: TIM HUYNH NEWSLETTER
Cancellations / Refund Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop with less than 3 participants. Students will be given 2 weeks notice and a full refund.
- For non-Hawaii students, we will not be responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in the event the workshop is canceled. We recommend that you purchase refundable tickets and/or travel insurance.
- If you would like to receive a refund before attending the workshop, we require at least 21 days advance notice.
- By submitting your deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
***100% Money-Back-Guarantee! I know this is a big investment but I am confident this workshop will help you get over your fear of shooting the streets. If I couldn’t provide enough value for you, I honestly don’t want your hard earned money.